CLEANING POLYETHYLENE PARTS
Work surface, drawer fronts, fold down tray, accessories.
- Cleaning: soak a cloth in soap and water, wring and wipe the polyethylene surface.
- Do not mix chemicals to clean polyethylene.
- Polyethylene can come into contact with many chemicals. In case of spills clean the surface immediately to prevent the chemical from acting on the surface.
- High resistance: 100% pure alcohol (not diluted), bleach, detergent, soap solutions, oils,
polish, aqueous ammonia, chlorhexidine.
- Partial resistance: acetone, benzene, ethyl ether, gasoline, ozone, toluene.
- No resistance: dichloromethane, hydrofluorocarbons, perchloroethylene,
CLEANING STAINLESS STEEL AISI-304
Stainless steel requires continuous maintenance cleaning.
Monobloc structure, accessories.
- Cleaning: soak a cloth in soap and water, wring and wipe the stainless steel surface.
- Dry the surface quickly, use an absorption capacity cloth.
- Apply a conservation product when dry.
Stainless steel care spray
– Manufacturer: WURTH
– Ref. 0893121
– Read instructions on label before using.
- No chlorinated products should be used.
- INSAUSTI trolleys have a fine satin finish. Fine scratches can be removed with a polish cloth, rubbing in the same direction as the finish.
CLEANING ISO DRAWERS
- ISO drawers 600 x 400 mm: ABS. Washer machine:
Maximum +60º C
Minimum -20º C
- Dividers: PC, transparent polycarbonate. Washer machine:
Maximum +120º C
Minimum -40º C
Hot washable in standard healthcare washers with 90 °C drying temperature.
- Both: soak a cloth in soap and water, wring and wipe.