CHOICE OF TROLLEY ACCORDING TO MEDICAL AREA
SQS, 300 SERIES
Outpatients clinics, diagnosis, ICU, dressing, injections, dental sector, veterinary, emergency room, operating room, reanimation area
- The work surface design allows you to move the trolley without needing the push handle.
- Left side is available for mounting accessories.
- The absence of a push handle makes it easier to clean the trolley’s left panel.
- Load capacity 100 kg per wheel.
EXTENSIVE MOBILITY TROLLEYS
SQM, 100 SERIES
- Elevated push handle left side. Ergonomics, height 1045 mm.
- Soft conduction, excellent mobility.
- Bumpers for hits.
- High-tech wheels, trolleys offer no resistance and just a light push is enough to move them.
- Steel ball-bearings.
- Load capacity 110 kg per wheel.